View All Lids Jobs Lids
- Produce sales gains, by providing customer service.
- Meet or Exceed Company Objectives in all measurable areas of the business.
- Provide consistent assessment of each associate’s sales performance and work within the store to give feedback on areas of strength and opportunity while keeping in line with Company objectives.
- Open and close the store as required following the procedures per the Operations P&P Manual.
- Protect Company assets within guidelines of LIDS Retail policies.
- Performs work of subordinates, as needed.
- Perform proper documentation and record keeping per LIDS Retail policies, complying with all state and federal laws.
- Encourage direct compliance of all store associates established company policies, procedures and guidelines including, but not limited to, safekeeping of company inventory, funds and property.
- Follow all policies to accurately manage store inventory including receiving, transferring, completing price changes and conducting product counts.
- Communicate with employees at all levels of the company.
- Prepare store schedules and provide for proper store coverage at all times, within the guidelines for wage control set by the company.
- Administer the progressive steps of discipline to include verbal and written warnings. In addition, the Store Manager carries out employment terminations following approval from the District Sales Manager and Human Resources.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Established ability to produce sales results, while minimizing loss.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear and professional manner.
- Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.
- Ability and willingness to travel overnight for training and/or business meetings.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Standing required for up to 100% of the work time.
- Ability to operate a computer, as well as maneuver relative software programs.
- A two year post secondary education and one year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven supervisory skills, with capacity to deliver training material and assess retention.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A