Loss Prevention Investigators conduct investigations, physical inventories, and policy compliance audits. Additional responsibilities include training field personnel on company policies, as well as, managing and using Analytics and CCTV to help prevent fraud and theft. The geographic area for Lids LP Region 3 will cover GA, SC, NC and potentially stretch north into central VA and west into western TN, with an approximate store count of 80 stores.
- Monitors exception software to detect potential loss of assets via POS data.
- Communicates with employees at all levels of the company.
- Examines store operating procedures for compliance with standard procedures and policies.
- Assesses the proper accountability of assets by conducting inventory audits
- Audits store records and interviews employees to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with company policies and applicable laws.
- Conducts special studies for management, such as those required to discover mechanics of detected fraud and to develop controls for fraud prevention.
- Communicates with DSM’s with regards to compliance of store personnel with established company policies, procedures, and guidelines, including but not limited to company inventory, funds, and property.
- Supports and adheres to all company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Conducts investigations into internal and external fraud, theft and policy violations.
- Communicates with HR, DSM’s, RD’s and various authorities in conducting investigations.
- Provides excellent customer service as outlined in the LSG policy manual.
- Inspects store accounting systems to determine their efficiency and protective value.
- Prepares and submits audit findings and makes recommendations to RD’s, DSM’s, HR and other appropriate personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Competent knowledge of exception based reporting and case management systems is advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate in a clear, audible, and grammatically correct manner.
- Ability to climb a ladder and work with arms overhead.
- Four year degree in business or a related field, or two year degree in a related field, and at least one year of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Proven ability to perform independently with minimal supervision.
- Interview & Interrogation Certification coupled with a record of successful resolutions is advantageous.
- Ability to develop a working knowledge of CCTV, alarm, and access systems.
- Ability to operate a keyboard as well as maneuver relative software programs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A