- Provide consistent assessment of each associate’s sales performance and work within the store to give feedback on areas of strength and opportunity while keeping in line with Company objectives.
- Produce sales gains, by providing customer service.
- Meet or Exceed Company Objectives in all measurable areas of the business.
- Performs work of subordinates, as needed.
- Recruit, develop, and train store personnel to achieve Operations Objectives as well as adhere to Operational policies and guidelines.
- Manage store associates through thorough use of LIDS Training Programs, goal setting (for sales and tasks), and regular follow up.
- Administer the progressive steps of discipline to include verbal and written warnings. In addition, the Store Manager carries out employment terminations following approval from the District Sales Manager and Human Resources.
- Encourage direct compliance of all store associates established company policies, procedures and guidelines including, but not limited to, safekeeping of company inventory, funds and property.
- Proven supervisory skills, with capacity to deliver training material and assess retention.
- A two year post secondary education and one year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to operate a computer, as well as maneuver relative software programs.
- Established ability to produce sales results, while minimizing loss.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear and professional manner.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Standing required for up to 100% of the work time.
- Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baton Rouge, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A