This position is part of Digital IT Zone delivery Team underthe Data & Loyalty Lead.
- Review estimates from external partners.
- Work with peers, Country brand representatives, BRM’s at country level and all external partners to adhere to project timelines and budgets.
- Work with multiple stakeholders’ other peers to review past performance and strategically plan
- Identify, communicate, and address challenges, solving problems quickly and efficiently before they escalate
- Provide technical consultation on various aspects of marketing automation/analytics solutions across our CRM Ecosystem, serving as subject matter expert in declared product knowledge areas, across multiple teams
- Scope and validate requirements of technical solutions as needed for team initiatives
- Work closely with Zone Digital IT in NYC to leverage their expertise and share best practices.
- Maintain excellent communications within both business and technology communities.
- Work closely with internal/external development team.
- Responsible for the quality of its technical deliverables.
- Develop, implement, and test custom solutions in the Marketing Cloud platform, leveraging supported scripting languages, SQL, API and external integrations.
- Manage documentation of all solutions and process flows, iterating as required
- Regularly communicate with stakeholders regarding the scope, status, and scheduled deployment of team initiatives and performance upgrades
- Work across functions with peers in other groups to ensure collaboration
- Provide guidelines and best practices on development and platforms set up.
- Define technical documentation and ensure our external/internal partner are following guidelines
- Demonstrates at least a basic understanding of compliance and data privacy laws
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Demonstrable aptitude in SQL and AMPScript
- 6-7 years of relevant industry experience including expert knowledge in Marketing Cloud advanced implementations, with 5+ years direct experience in the platform as Senior Developer or Solution Architect.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems
- Excellent written and oral communication and influencing skills.
- Demonstrable expertise in Content Builder, Journey Builder, and Automation Studio
- Understanding of the architectural principles of cloud-based platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure, and application servers
- Being able to work under pressure and on several projects in parallel.
- Experience with Agile methodology is a pre-requisite.
- I nter-cultural experience in a global organization a plus.
- Prior experience implementing CRM/BI/Integration project s in larger organizations is a plus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A