When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating cosmetic products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that, but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
- define, manage, and lead digital traffic & revenue acquisition KPIs across the Luxe division
- analyse performance and share reporting/ insights with wider ecommerce and brand teams on a regular basis
- be responsible for the budget forecasting and management of performance & ecom media across the Luxe Division
- work closely with direct response teams, media managers, brand teams and agency partners to support our growing portfolio of DTC ecom growth engines
- develop lower-funnel performance framework for campaigns and always-on media across the portfolio
- educate and empower ecom & marketing teams through upskilling sessions
- hands-on performance media experience as well as advanced use of reporting and high proficiency use of excel (bigquery a bonus!)
- feed management experience and able to integrate optimisations across various platforms and brands
- expertise with advanced targeting and campaign optimisation tactics to drive constant test and learn approach, overhauling strategies and implementing data-driven ideas
- have a proven track record of successfully delivering result-driven campaigns
- a solid understanding of advertising platform’s formats and features with a keen interest in exploring new betas/ opportunities/ platforms and ways to engage audiences through paid media
- a self-starter approach who can work independently or with minor supervision in a fast pace, multi-project, and process-oriented environment by balancing time on competing priorities
- excellent communication and negotiation skills, analytical thinking, strong interpersonal skills, Sensitivity in numbers and ability to work and solve problems independently.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A