At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than just an improvement store. We’re also home to everything that makes your home feel like home. And for thousands of Lowe’s associates, we’re home to fresh starts, rewarding opportunities, and endless career possibilities.
Whether you’re providing a quick, friendly checkout experience, helping our customers get the best value for their money, or assisting with payment or exchanges, it’s your job as a cashier to ensure every customer exits on a high note. You could be that final nudge of encouragement that a customer needs to transform a great project idea into reality.
- Manage a cash register, payments, and exchanges.
- Answer customer questions.
- Showcase great customer service and with a winning smile.
- Deliver a fast, friendly, and professional checkout experience.
- Deliver excellent customer service at the register.
- Help maintain a store that feels like home.
- Scan and bag items accurately and efficiently.
- Be able to use common retail technology, such as smart phones and tablets.
- Be able to work a variety of shifts, including nights and weekends.
- Be able to lift items of up to 10lbs. unassisted.
- Be able to stand or sit for long periods of time while engaging with customers.
- For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email HRServiceCenter@lowes.com
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gulfport, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A