- Perform ad-hoc research and analysis as requested by Management
- Produce monthly reports analyzing Group commercial activity in North America (USA and Canada) for top management of the Group and for the heads of the Maisons or subsidiaries in the region.
- Employ technology to improve efficiency of reporting and analysis
- Work with Real Estate and Digital teams to analyze opportunities between retail stores, wholesale and e-commerce.
- Contribute to the enhancement of the Group Sales report, such as: competitive benchmarking, department store performance, impact of tourism, exchange rates, etc.
- Recommend new technology as appropriate
- Analyze sales data across channels (retail stores, wholesale, e-commerce) in order understand key trends to identify opportunities to optimize and grow the business
- Utilize and train the team on FP&A technology to drive continued efficiency in reporting and analysis (ie. PowerBI, other technologies)
- Extract sales data from various Group reporting databases, check consistency of data, organize the data and produce the reports.
- Perform analysis on real estate agreements for LVMH owned and leased properties to determine appropriate lease terms for LVMH Maisons
- Analyze sales data by city, region, channel, etc. and analyze variances versus prior periods, budgets and forecasts. Liaise with the Maisons to gather information about key drivers of sales performance.
- Experience in retail, wholesale or luxury fashion a plus
- Minimum 3 years FP&A experience required
- Experience with PowerBI
- Strong team player
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business, MBA preferred
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in matrix and diverse environment
- High integrity, motivated and driven
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with deadlines
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A