Website Marriott International
The Manager, Account Management works with the Sr. Manager, Account Management and the continent team to maintain Homes & Villas by Marriott’s (HVMI) business relationships and grow partners post contract. To accomplish this, the Manager, Account Management assists the Senior Manager, Account Management as the primary point of contact with Home Management Companies for Homes & Villas and is responsible for building and managing relationships to create long-term value. The role will focus on driving Revenue, Channel Share, Intent to Recommend (ITR) and Home Management Company Overall Satisfaction (OSAT).
- Perform other duties as appropriate.
- Manage relationships with key partners, post on-boarding.
- Assist the Sr. Manager, Account Manager in all aspects of the account management process, including management of data, analytics, and performance of Home Management Companies (HMCs).
- Perform high level / directional technology troubleshooting with partners.
- Ensure continued communication and alignment with HVMI’s partners to directly impact top line performance of the business.
- Manage key aspects of the account partnership, ensuring HVMIs standards and marketing goals are designed to succeed.
- Manage and evaluate existing partnerships and identify opportunities for continued growth.
- Support Sr. Manager, Account Management to create and manage processes for the continent team to grow portfolio.
- Where relevant, support partnerships and operating norms with continent Owner & Franchise Services (OFS) representatives.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with a service mindset
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results, effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Professional demeanor, capable of expressing confident, independent judgment
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Analytical thinker with strong interpersonal skills
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A