View All Marriott JobsMarriott International
Provides administrative support to the Vice President, Global Design and coordination with other staff, departments, offices and remote team members.
- Prepare and processes expense reports.
- Maintains, collates and distributes all relevant department reports.
- Maintain various consultant and project databases using appropriate systems.
- Follows up on information with consultants.
- Copies and issues drawings and documents to consultants.
- Coordinates venue and agendas for various meetings.
- Coordinates all travel and hotel accommodation arrangements.
- Maintains calendars and schedules appointments and meetings.
- Prepares a variety of documents using Word, Excel and PowerPoint and specialized applications.
- Files and forward traces a variety of paper and electronic documents.
- Processes incoming mail.
- Screens telephone calls
- Maintains office supplies and equipment for area.
- Ability to use software applications
- Good analytical skills
- Strong customer and associate relation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships e.g., associates, customers, vendors
- Possesses excellent telephone communication skills
- Ability to manage and balance own time
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Strong organization skills
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A