Serves as the property Manager on Duty and oversees all property operations during the overnight shift. Ensures that the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided during the overnight shift. Represents property management in resolving any guest or property related situation. Personally assisting in resolving any issues and completing tasks.
- Ensures employees are working in a safe environment.
- Monitors that the supervisor is researching/processing all chargebacks and rebates on a timely basis.
- Ensures all employees have complete knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Administers plans and actions to keep chargebacks and rebates to a minimum.
- Promotes participation in property safety-related programs.
- Ensures all employees are adhering to proper cash handling procedures and monitors overage/shortages.
- Monitors employee attendance and records absences/tardiness.
- Promotes teamwork and employee morale.
- Keeps employees informed regarding new operational procedures, standards, or programs.
- Assists supervisors in handling employee performance issues (e.g., performance reviews, counseling, and recommendations).
- Manages all period-end inventories.
- Reviews financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Assists accounts receivable clerk in all aspects of job and in keeping all invoices due below 60 days.
- Assists in the response and resolution of all guest issues received directly from guests or from Guest Relations.
- Ensures all employees are in proper uniform and are properly groomed (grooming standards in employee handbook).
- Monitors and ensures compliance with all Guidelines to Operations.
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A