JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
- Ensure that staff are working together as a team
- Inspect work areas and staff uniforms for defects
- Assist in coaching, hiring and developing
- Provide information to guests about available recreation facilities and activities. Promote a fun and relaxing atmosphere for guests.
- Maintain the fitness center cleanliness and supply, including wiping down machines, taking towels to laundry and removing rubbish.
- Maintain an adequate supply of cups and water in recreation area.
- Obtain, fold, and stack towels according to company procedures. Distribute lockers and towels to guests.
- Conduct inventory of supplies, materials, and equipment and inform supervisor/manager of low supply items.
- Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility intended for the safety and welfare of guests and members.
- Provide assistance to injured guests until the arrival of emergency medical services. Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Breadsall, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A