JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
- To assist guests with all requests, queries and challenges in a proactive and responsible manner
- Providing a warm welcome to guests, answering questions about Food & Beverage products & services where necessary in person and via telephone.
- Flexibility to work in all Food & Beverage outlets including Restaurant, Bar, Events & Room Service
- Process payments using Micros system, as required
- Setting up and closing down of all work areas
- Ability to communicate across all departments confidently and in an efficient manner
- Upselling to maximise revenues
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Northampton, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A