At McDonald’s, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have built a team of extraordinary people from around the world. We are problem solvers, risk takers, innovators, and thought leaders that take our work seriously, but have fun doing it. We challenge ourselves to get smarter and sharper every day, we value personal and professional growth, and believe in rewarding and celebrating our successes.
- Continue to develop third party partnerships with Universities and Colleges and develop non-traditional recruiting channels.
- Develop a deep understanding of our talent segments to proactively build long-term pipeline in some of the most competitive industry markets
- Identify, engage, activate and nurture top talent through traditional techniques and unconventional means
- Recruit, source, screen, and interview candidates according to our Talent Acquisition Process.
- Builds business relationships with key Client Groups, candidates, and HR Business Partners.
- Be a brand ambassador and partner with external agencies for hiring needs when required.
- Research and recommend recruitment strategies for various unique or difficult-to-fill positions.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and Hiring Managers by presenting sourcing insights to ensure hiring success
- Constantly look for and implement new ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness of personal processes
- Deliver a diverse and qualified candidate pool that reflects the McDonald’s values and brand.
- Knowledge of recruiting best practices and policies.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with hiring managers and influence recruiting decisions cross-functionally.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience sourcing and/or recruiting top talent
- Experience with advanced sourcing tools and techniques
- Bilingual (English and French) is an asset.
- University degree related to human resources, a CHRP designation will be considered an asset.
- Demonstrated experience with traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques
- Demonstrated superior interpersonal skills including the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A