The Associate Director will lead all Analytics and Measurement work streams ensuring consistent, quality, and timely output on all projects. The Business Science and Analytics Associate Director will also manage and lead the marketing mix modeling ETL, standardize reporting dashboards across all media platforms, lead the delivery of post-campaign measurement and develop other custom analytics solutions to help meet client’s business goals. This individual will develop data strategies, measurement recommendations and lead the setup, implementation, QA, and results review process for a portfolio of brands and initiatives. In addition, this individual will be responsible for leading Business Science projects (i.e. statistical modeling, regression analysis, matched market tests, multi-variate testing) to support the client learning agenda. The Associate Director will support the Account Management team, Media/Planning, Investment teams and clients and will have a large share of responsibility in the management of junior team members (from Sr Managers to Analyst). The individual must be able to work well in a team environment, managing multiple work assignments, managing internal and external expectations, meeting deadlines, and have hands-on work experience in marketing measurement and regression analysis.
- Work on-site with the client, when appropriate.
- Collaborate across MediaCom disciplines and across other WPP agencies to help address client questions and solve business issues.
- Develop, train and groom team including Analysts, Sr. Analysts, Managers, Sr. Managers, helping to elevate team’s technical skill level and media knowledge
- Manage projects that primarily focus on the impact and/or ROI (return on investment) of media and marketing activities (including advertising, promotional activities and pricing strategies).
- Present to clients and prospective clients on results of current projects as well as new business opportunities.
- Work in an integrated fashion with client marketing insight and marketing professionals to make recommendations based on analyses and experience.
- Provide on-going analytical support utilizing marketing mix modeling, forecasting and other custom analytic approaches to address a wide variety of client issues including media and new products.
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
- Comprehensive understanding of metrics: Media (e.g. impression, GRP, CPV etc.), Measurement analytics, Quantitative business measures (LTV, ROI, Effectiveness, etc.), Statistics (Correlations, sample sizing, t-value VIF etc.).
- Knowledge of a variety of analytic and data visualization tools (Tableau, Datorama preferred, however, knowledge in Business Objects is acceptable)
- Knowledge of building, managing and maintaining integrated databases a plus (or having the technical know-how to manage a team through this task)
- Intermediate knowledge of extracting, modifying, ingesting data through SQL servers to guide and lead technical database projects
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Experience with ad-serving platforms and web analytics tools
- Experience with advanced analytic techniques, such as multivariate regression analysis, Bayesian shrinkage, predictive modeling, logistic regression, factor analysis, sales forecasting, response prediction, advertising effectiveness, consumer profiling, market mix and ROI measurement.
- Fluency and comfort writing, deciphering, modifying queries/data extracts in SQL and Tableau, SAS, SPSS, R, or Python
- Experience in Media ROI Optimization Consulting required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Des Moines, IA, US
Application Deadline: N/A