The Analyst provides support to the Global Commercial Group across commercial, new business and reporting initiatives.
- Pricing of staff plans to determine fair fees to clients
- Global quarterly timesheet reporting
- Developing insights and summaries of data for upper management, to aid in decision making
- Monitoring and tracking of global retained fees and commissions
- Tracking local market communications for a given request and consolidating data.
- Tracking of global client contracts
- AVB market analyses and reporting
- Coordinating the commercial proposals for global new business pitches, including communication to local markets, requests for data, and rollup/analysis of pricing and other data
- Proactive approach to create efficient methods to consolidate and maneuver through large data sets
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and the ability to communicate clear messages to mass audiences through email.
- 1-2 years of experience in client finance or business affairs, exposure to multiple markets is a plus
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- General understanding of financial concepts such as revenue, costs, profit, invoicing, and cash flow.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel. Basic knowledge of Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred
- Very strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to challenge
- Proven ability to translate complex ideas into layman’s terms for the greater audience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ames, IA, US
Application Deadline: N/A