The Global Planning Operations Supervisor is responsible for managing all day-to-day planning operations/related client service activities associated with an assigned global account. You will predominantly work as the connection point between the global team based in NY and all globally scoped specialty teams and local markets on your assigned account, as well as acting as a key point person to manage international display investment, answer day-to-day client needs & requests. You will co-ordinate international investment across multiple markets, delivery of monthly tasks, develop agency-wide global templates & ensure consistency in process & best-practice implementation across all scoped markets and specialty teams. You will be expected manage the central and local work output to ensure timely delivery and offer resourceful problem solving, both internally and externally, while developing and maintaining strong client & local market relationships.
- On-board new clients & agency team members
- Serve as a key contact for client marketing operations & media team, as well as internally for all globally scoped market teams
- Manage client requests (i.e. approved budget changes, global marketplace information) as required; inform & lead NY display team, search, social and local teams to make necessary changes.
- Oversee collation/delivery of monthly deliverables from globally scoped markets including financial reconciliation / reporting / flowchart updates / data integrity / utilization of MediaCom global propitiatory planning/reporting platforms
- Interact daily (or as required) with both global & local planning/account, investment & finance teams
- Oversee the success of overall international investment, give direction to practice leads regarding campaign performance, implementation of global standards for planning, buying and other operations.
- Responsible for ensuring global consistency, uniform adoption of agreed process & best-practice implementation across global markets
- Involved in all communication across the portfolio to ensure the client’s planning & operations needs/optimizations are fully met
- Manage international display investment, international market co-ordination and communication for briefing / support / data collection and reporting
- Work closely with the global client leadership team to deliver requirements as defined in the MSA / Scope of Work
- Liaise with external vendors and agency partners where required to ensure successful global execution of campaigns & required reporting
- Responsible for setting agency-wide global templates & process such as (but not limited to) budget roll-ups, billing, PO tracking, competitive reporting, digital trafficking etc.
- Manage international planning and buying needs for planners and assistants in the team. Be the main point of contact to ensure excellence in their practices.
- Manage global status calls with all scoped markets & specialty teams as needed
- 5+ years related experience
- Able to establish and maintain effective relationships interdepartmentally as well as those outside the team
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills which include maintaining positive client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Capacity to anticipate the client needs
- Understand and empathize with cultural/language variances across markets
- Capable of working successfully within a team as well as independently
- Ambition and drive to execute new solutions/ideas
- Strong experience in handling digital display operations, use of adserver, brand safety tools, web analytics platforms
- Ability to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Proactive, Intelligent and organized client servicing skills
- Technical proficiency, particularly with media systems and Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Exceptional attention to detail and highest standards of delivery
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration
- Resourceful (“figure it out”) attitude with a willingness to learn new systems, processes or skills
- Strong analytical abilities, including math proficiency & numbers focus
- Adept at communicating effectively across all levels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A