View All Mercedes-Benz JobsMercedes-Benz
Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) professionals are engineers who specialize in reliability and resiliency with the right mix of knowledge and skills in software and systems, responsible to analyze business needs, problem determination, advise & design, build, test, deploy, changes and maintenance of a well-engineered information system and ecosystems.
- Identify and manage technical risk and propose mitigation plan.
- Apply technical knowledge & skills to ensure stability & availability of the System environment
- Proficient in DevOps, Apply DevOps practices to support continuous development and integration
- Manage System performance and capacity
- Configure system health checks to identify opportunity for service improvement
- Advice by identifying opportunities to introduce process improvements and service delivery improvement
- Continuous Delivery Platform improvement by advise on emerging technologies and Drive technology governance
- Perform platform engineering and incident response management
- Conduct and Evaluate complex systems technical health Check
- Analyze and advise on solutions to improve service delivery
- One should be able to evaluate and understand service lifecycle of client applications
- Gather and prioritize business requirements; develop solutions to ensure service quality
- Define SLA based on input from incident management.
- Experience in working design patterns like MVC, MVP, MVVM
- Experience in working with REST APIs and integrating of APIs with mobile apps and Web Portals. Experience in development of micro services. Strong understanding of web services (RESTful) and JSON
- Programming language – Core Java, Advance Java, Python, Node.js
- Experience in DevOps
- Implement Unix Shell Scripting
- Knowledge on CssA – Container as service and PaaS – Platform As a Service.
- Apply Knowledge of System Administration Processes
- Knowledge on Docker and Support Kubernetes
- Perform Appl Dev-Automation.RPA
- Perform Appl Dev-NoSQL
- Perform Root Cause Analysis
- Apply Incident Management Techniques
- Knowledge on Public cloud environment preferred – MS Azure
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A