View All MetLife JobsMetLife
Provides administrative/customer service to very large group insurance clients and works with account team to manage customer relationships and satisfaction.
- Provides exceptional customer service to ongoing customer delivery and client satisfaction.
- Coordinates and facilitates client meetings, in person or via conference call, and prepares materials, agendas and presentations.
- Maintains awareness and knowledge of MetLife’s and competitors’ products and trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Overall accountability for the day-to-day administration of multiple clients, including: Responds to client requests and leads projects, provides clients with alternative solutions to requests and can identify possible plan design alternatives, acts as a liaison between the client and internal MetLife teams.
- Collaborates and acts as a liaison with client’s Third Party Administrator to assist with problem resolution and trouble shooting.
- Ability to manage time efficiently in order to meet client deadlines.
- Strong project management skills including problem solving, attention to detail, analytical thinking and decisiveness.
- Ability to work autonomously; effectively handle multiple tasks, prioritize deadlines appropriately and remain flexible.
- 2-3+ years of experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Utica, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A