View All MetLife JobsMetLife
Global Operations (Global Ops) focuses on creating positive experiences for MetLife customers and helping the company make the best use of its global resources. We’re looking for unique talent with fresh perspectives that can propel innovation. In this role you will reviews, researches, and evaluate pended Statement of Health submissions to determine if statement is able to be processed in accordance with policy provisions.
- Provide guidance on SOH /enrollment processes and resolve customer issues swiftly & thoroughly.
- Evaluate SOH forms to identify situations requiring referral to Medical Underwriter. Work with our internal customer administrative staff to clarify SOH provisions and resolve discrepancies.
- Maintain good rapport with internal & external customers by taking ownership and projecting an attitude of service.
- Identify and obtain missing information required to evaluate SOH form and input missing information into system.
- Determine the insurability of the financial risk, based on the initial review of SOH and all medical information provided.
- Respond to written and/or telephone inquiries from policyholders, employees, and Account Reps.
- High School Diploma required
- College Degree
- Analytical ability and good judgment in evaluating Statement of Health submissions
- 1-3 years yrs. clerical or customer service experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Utica, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A