View All MetLife JobsMetLife
This role serves as a key member of the penetration testing team, within IT Risk and Security, executing MetLife’s penetration testing program. The candidate will have the responsibility to identify, setup and support our external partner penetration testing. The candidate will also have the responsibility to lead a cross-functional engineering team to identify strategies to close vulnerabilities. This role must have a strong understanding of standard enterprise infrastructure, identifying and eliminating risks in a global environment.
- Support the penetration testing lifecycle by creating accounts, access requests and troubleshoot access related issues.
- Conduct qualitative review of external partner reports to ensure they meet MetLife’s standards for acceptance.
- Coordinate engineering teams’ efforts in remediating or mitigating identified issues.
- Support the execution of the global internal and external testing program through various initiatives and the creation of new processes
- Identify testing requirements from internal stakeholders and provide testing parameters to external testing partners
- Setup and conduct scenario-based penetration testing initiatives
- 2+ years in Experience troubleshooting and investigating operational issues related to security technologies.
- 2+ years in Experience with the engineering, deployment, and support of security technologies across an enterprise environment.
- 3+ years in IT Security Engineering experience working in an enterprise infrastructure or security engineering environment.
- 2+ years in Endpoint Application Deployment Platforms – such as SCCM, Tanium, Ivanti
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durham, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A