Global Operations (Global Ops) focuses on creating positive experiences for MetLife customers and helping the company make the best use of its global resources. We’re looking for unique talent with fresh perspectives that can propel innovation. This role performs duties related to life insurance policy changes, exchanges, and conversions. Processes applications, updates data in systems, and/or provides general clerical and administrative support.
- Performs all related accounting transactions, including clearing money from suspense accounts.
- Generates reports to verify change transactions have been processed correctly.
- Serves as primary contact for advisors and answers technical questions related to policy changes.
- Corresponds with advisor, external insurance carriers, and other departments regarding pending cases.
- Acts in lead capacity by providing direction on workflow and procedures; monitors work of other associates and provides back-up coverage.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- Reviews requests for complex or specialized policy changes, gathers data from various computer systems, and organizes background data to support the change.
- Processes all contractual changes and term conversions within terms of service level agreements.
- Determines whether requested changes meet company underwriting guidelines.
- Follows procedures to process first-level transactions (adds/cancels, conversions, partial conversions, withdrawals, etc.) and second level-transactions (Business Exchange Applications, substitution of insureds, changes, corrections, increases, splits, paid ups, reductions, quotes, etc.).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High School Diploma required
- Strong knowledge of insurance products and applicable policies, procedures, and guidelines beneficial
- 2+ years of related work experience
- Basic knowledge of Excel
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sarasota, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A