Website Micro Center
We are currently seeking self-motivated, hard-working Systems Administrator – Networking. If you have a passion for computers & electronics, Micro Center is the place for you! It is Micro Center’s core promise to take care of our associates and customers. We have established industry leading COVID-19 health and safety standards for our locations nationwide to ensure the continued health both of our associates and customers.
- Provide support for Cisco routing, switching, wireless and voice
- Network Administration
- Occasional travel as needed.
- Manage Sonicwall firewalls and Cisco ASAs
- Maintain a secure and compliant infrastructure
- Perform day-to-day administration as directed
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Working tickets assigned to the Systems Administration team
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- 3+ years network administration (Preferred).
- Power Shell scripting.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree (or equivalent experience), preferably in computer science or information systems.
- Supporting Windows and Linux Servers.
- Cisco CCNA preferred
- Familiarity with VMware.
- Payment Card Industry compliance.
Company: Micro Center
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A