View All Morrisons JobsMorrisons
We’re currently recruiting for high performing Managers in the Cheshire area. You will create and lead a high performing, capable and engaged team of Team Managers who consistently achieve the highest standards of customer service, availability and, presentation. You’ll be focused on driving your team to deliver our customer promises and business performance.
- Plan and manage labour, stock availability and sales targets.
- Provide excellent customer service to drive sales forward.
- Motivate, lead, support and coach your team to bring out the best in those around you. Managing up to approx. 10 direct team managers.
- Identify talent and support with development and succession planning.
- Ensure standards remain high and continually look for ways to improve.
- Experience in managing a fast paced, high volume environment and rise to a challenge with a ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Be highly influential, an innovative thinker with a constant drive for results.
- High degree of professionalism and able to communicate at all levels with excellent customer service skills.
- Be an experienced retail or FMCG manager looking for their next step.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills to review, investigate and provide solutions.
- Ability to motivate and inspire our colleagues through a fast paced retail environment.
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Bishopbriggs, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A