As a Software Engineer, you will focus on mentoring and leading others to deliver high quality, cost-effective technology solutions to business partners by crafting new software applications or modifying and/or supporting existing packaged or custom-built applications.
- Manages individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Ensures continuous learning and improvement through ongoing training, practice and innovation.
- Champions the use of DevSecOps practices, tooling and techniques.
- Mentors and trains other team members on design techniques, tools and coding standards.
- Drives cross-collaboration and execution of projects across multiple teams.
- Analyzes, solutions, develops, tests, debugs, documents and deploys software according to standards and optimal practices.
- Provides strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals.
- Other criteria, including leadership skills, competencies and experiences may take precedence.
- Six years of experience in programming and systems analysis.
- Three years of experience in project management is preferred.
- Undergraduate studies in computer science, management information systems, mathematics or related field is strongly preferred.
- Hands-on technical leadership experience leading project teams and setting technical direction.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Proven ability to tackle sophisticated business and development problems.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Insurance/financial services industry knowledge a plus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Scottsdale, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A