As a Manager, you’ll be responsible for the overall tactical management of endorsement partner relationships. You will ensure that the entire sales organization leverages national endorsements, as well as local opportunities to network with consultants and plan sponsors. You’ll be responsible for driving marketing plans with the national and local endorsement partnerships that drives acquisition as well as serve as a key partner with field sales. Serves as an at-risk case manager, responsible for oversight, coordination, resolution and execution of renewal process for identified at-risk issues.
- Serves as a liaison between Endorsement partners and internal Nationwide teams to gather insights and sentiment from partners for NW development.
- Develops strategic planning with endorsement partners and leaders, including, but not limited to, new partnership opportunities, creation of marketing plans nationally (and locally) to drive acquisition, action plans for expanding assets under management, plans and attends national, state and local conferences, as needed, to promote relationships with external customers.
- Supports field sales reps with small case acquisition efforts that include national and local endorsement partners.
- Performs all aspects of relationship management with national endorsement partners including representation with key organization leadership and administration.
- Partners with endorsement partners to remove key concerns and obstacles that they may have with Nationwide.
- Serves as an at-risk case manager/project manager, responsible for oversight, coordination, resolution and execution of renewal process for identified at-risk issues.
- Participates in Acquisition and Retention RFP process that involve endorsement partners.
- Collaborates with others in Workplace Solutions on plan sponsor issues and relationship for at-risk plans.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and strong technical skills and proficiency.
- Ability to assist in writing promotional materials, develop target mailings to stimulate acquisition activity, etc.
- Strong project management skills, leadership and influence skills needed.
- Minimum of 8 years Sales and/or relationship management with demonstrated experience in the retirement plans and consultants’ field.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, business, finance or related field.
- Other criteria, including leadership skills, competencies and experiences may take precedence.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ohio, United States
Application Deadline: N/A