As a Specialist Senior Auditor, you’ll be engaging with business stakeholders throughout audit engagements, ensuring a good understanding of business risks and an open and effective discussion on key risks. You’ll also be assessing risks and controls and undertaking testing, effectively contributing to continuous monitoring by analysing MI or reviewing risk information.
On top of this, you’ll be contributing to discussions in order to influence the prudent management of risk, as well as leading small engagements, to produce effective engagement reports and opinions which successfully influence business managers to manage risk prudently within their risk appetite.
- Coaching auditors, as well as effectively sharing knowledge across the function in relation to specific engagements
- Leveraging our industry leading audit methodology and tools
- Contributing to assurance planning and undertaking effective process mapping and monitoring and testing effective controls.
- Delivering elements of a regular or complex audit engagement
- A clear communication style, with the ability to translate concepts in a clear and concise way
- A thorough grounding in monitoring and testing effective controls
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A strong understanding of the principles of good risk management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A