This key role will see you managing supply chain learning capability initiatives, including scoping, design and delivery through to review and evaluation. You’ll be undertaking independent research in Supply Chain to identify key capability gaps and make recommendations on these, while also communicating Supply Chain’s career journeys to support talent development and retention.
- Using a variety of techniques to test the learners’ understanding throughout interventions, reinforcing key points and adapting the style to make sure they are increasing people’s capabilities
- Identifying supply chain training needs, including the requirements for new processes and procedures
- Providing continuous improvement feedback to teams regarding the maintenance of our material to make sure it remains up to date and aligned to business strategy
- Planning, organising and securing necessary training materials and resources for the interventions
- Developing and delivering appropriate training interventions for new starters and existing colleagues in accordance with legislation and industry best practice
- The ability to manage a wide range of priorities, plan effectively and organise and prioritise workloads across the curriculum
- Knowledge of learning and development design methods, tools and best practice
- Experience of delivering learning and development to a wide range of audiences including managers and senior leaders.
- Technical and professional learning and development knowledge, and knowledge of relevant legal policies, regulations and risk management
- Strong communication, stakeholder management and consultancy skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A