View All Nestlé JobsNestlé
Maintenance Mechanics interact with the leadership group, production team members, quality assurance, and other maintenance technicians to improve and maximize plant output, efficiency, quality and safety. They participate as team members in a high volume, light manufacturing environment. Sound problem solving skills both in an individual and group setting are necessary as is good communication skills.
- Uphold Nestle Waters’ Aspiration and Beliefs.
- And all other functions and responsibilities as described by the Maintenance Department leadership personnel.
- Perform Planned Maintenance inspections/repairs as required.
- Maintain equipment to ensure maximum reliability.
- Perform emergency repairs and adjustments while the line is running in a timely and efficient manner.
- Minimum of seven years of experience working in maintenance related fields
- Experience working with AB PLC-5, SLC-500, CLX 5000 processors, Rslogix, and Devicenet
- Proven knowledge of Industrial Electrical T/S and Maintenance
- Willingness to work flexible shifts depending on project/production requirements.
- Enjoy working in and being a part of a team driven environment.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. repetitively; good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to perform multi-task operations while maintaining exceptional performance.
- Provide own tools and toolbox; be able to adapt to changing priorities and conditions.
- Willing to be on-call in case of emergency.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work in a team and independently to achieve team objectives.
- Proven electrical and mechanical skills
- Demonstrated maintenance and troubleshooting skills with PLC’s and VFD’s.
- High school diploma or GED; additional technical training or certifications desired
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A