View All Nestlé JobsNestlé
We’re now looking for a qualified Millwright to join our team. Your main responsibilities are: Installing, maintaining and improving both electrical and mechanical equipment as well as ensuring efficient, safe operation of machinery by setting and adjusting devices to within allowed tolerances.
- Steer ‘Continuous Improvement’ teams to improve equipment reliability and performance
- Attend to electrical and mechanical faults/breakdowns within the factory.
- Undertakes to work shift, standby and overtime as per company requirements.
- Incumbent has to be pro-active and prevent breakdowns on his/her patrols and shows initiative to continuously improve equipment performance – condition based maintenance
- Programming and faultfinding on VSD’’s and soft starters.
- Interact with production, Suppliers and contracting staff
- Coaching and mentoring of technical operators and apprentices.
- A minimum of two years experience in both electrical and mechanical disciplines.
- Served Apprenticeship and qualified with Millwright Trade Test Certificate (Electromechanician.)
- Basic working knowledge of PLC’s
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A