View All Nestlé JobsNestlé
You will be working in a team of Quality professionals who will have high expectations, but will support and develop you in your role. You will be expected to learn new tasks quickly; prioritise and manage your workload; and work effectively in a team but also be able to work on your own with minimal supervision.
As a Quality Assurance Technician, you will provide professional support by performing, and timely communicating the necessary quality tests and analyses required for product safety and quality, for example testing quality of; physical, chemical, microbiological, sensory, intermediate products, raw materials, packaging as well as finished product.
- Define, follow and update where necessary the specific quality procedures, instructions and tools which are directly related to analyses and tests.
- Perform training and coach operators and other technicians in performing sample analyses and tests.
- Ensuring compliance across our Laboratories.
- Responsible for the internal control plan of the equipment under their responsibility including calibration.
- Monitoring of the performance of analytical instruments in production (as needed).
- Responsible for interpreting results and for reproducibility and repeatability of analyses.
- Reporting of out of specification results / abnormalities and involvement in Root Cause Analysis to drive solutions.
- Perform analyses and tests as defined in the laboratory instructions.
- Timely reporting of consolidated results and trends to the functions concerned.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence across both internal and external stakeholders.
- An analytical thinker with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work on own with minimal supervision and be able to organise workload
- Previous experience in another laboratory is mandatory, analytical would be advantageous
- A keen interest in continuous improvement activities and able to demonstrate a problem-solving mindset
- Ideally qualified in a Scientific or Food Science discipline at degree or A-Level standard.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A