The Sales Planning Executive plays a key role within the business and is responsible for working closely with the Customer Business and Sales Finance teams to deliver through our business planning processes, accuracy and timeliness in our Customer plans both internally and externally.
- The set-up and maintenance of planning information in our Customer Plans internally, to ensure accuracy against finance and business reporting KPIs
- Responsible for ensuring Nestlé best practice is adhered to through our Customer Planning processes.
- Responsible for the completion of pre and post evaluation on activities within the Customer Plan to enable decisions by the business on the execution of activities – in line with the pre and post evaluation policy.
- Responsible for providing the Business Manager with a populated promotional proposal in line with the customer plan and timelines.
- Providing internal reporting and insight to support the monthly business planning process, in order to give the business the necessary visibility and understanding of the latest performance and position of the customer plan
- Organised & adept at planning & prioritising workloads
- Proficient in Excel and comfortable using other Microsoft Office programs – IT literate
- Demonstrable commercial/financial acumen
- A proactive attitude and a self-starter
- Naturally curious, it is crucial that you be able to take the initiative when faced with any obstacle to solve problems and overcome barriers
- Makes good use of insightful information and is naturally analytical
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Crawley, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A