View All Nestlé JobsNestlé
Nestle is the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company. We’re looking for an experienced Employee Relations Manager with the passion for creative conflict resolution, a knack for negotiation and working with diverse groups to join our Human Recourses team.
The successful candidate will be responsible to lead a continuous improvement of our relations with the employees and their representatives as a fundamental competitive advantage of the company. Provide a full employee relations service in the areas of ER development, legislation, communication, consultation, interventions, conflict resolution, research and statistics so that relationships between management and employees are maintained at the highest possible level.
- Promote knowledge and common understanding of the Nestlé Corporate Business Principles, the Nestlé Code of Business Conduct and the
- Nestlé Employee Relations Policy with the objective that each employee becomes an ambassador of Nestlé Culture, Values and Principles
- Internal legal consultant on labour issues and responsible for timely information to the Mancom / NiMcom and the Zone on employee relation matters
- Using Nestlé CARE Program as one of the main tools to ensure social compliance across Nestlé activities and to ensure that the market is compliant with the Corporate Business Principles, the relevant labour international commitments as well as local laws and regulations
- Assure skills and knowledge across the Organisation regarding Nestlé policies and employee relations (Labor law knowledge, conflict and dispute resolution skills, social insight, etc.
- Custodian of our commitment to constructive employee relations and open Social dialogue: Define and implement employee relations strategy with a Nestlé in the Market approach. Enhance and maintain productive dialogue with employees, Trade Unions and other workers’ representatives. Dialogue with relevant external organisations such as labour councils, Employers organizations and national labour conciliation or arbitration authorities
- Have managed relationships with unions in challenging context, hence the ability to facilitate and negotiate appropriate outcomes to all Industrial Relations
- 10 years of working experience of which 5 years must be in an operational HR role and 5 years in an operational ER role within a unionised environment.
- Experience in driving change processes and to influence organisational strategy
- A relevant HR Commercial degree and post graduate qualification would be advantageous.
- Solid knowledge of Factory Environment
- A track record of fast comprehension with problem solving attention, even in complex issues
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bryanston, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A