View All Nestlé JobsNestlé
We’re now looking for a Factory Maintenance Engineer to join our team at the Estcourt Factory. As the Factory Maintenance Engineer you will assume full engineering responsibility for assigned Production Departments. Main resposnibilities include:
- Build up maintenance methoggologies competencies within Engineering, on the topics from Roles and Responsibilities matrix
- Master and coach breakdown analysis.
- Support and participate in the competence building plan (CBP) for the maintenance team.
- Actively participate in maintenance routines to ensure that maintenance activities are scheduled and executed in time with high quality.
- Provide input for annual maintenance budget. Assist with the reporting and tracking of the maintenance budget. Analyse over/under spending in the area of responsibility and propose corrective actions.
- Support the implementation AM pillar methodologies.
- Build up AMM competencies within Engineering
- Support and participate in the implementation maintenance methodologies (PM pillar , foundations),
- Support production to eliminate quality defects, safety risks and chronic technical issues.
- Assist with the technical training program for all factory maintenance staff.
- Responsible to ensure effective utilization of AMM system
- Experiance working in a multifunctional team (i.e capital projects)
- Good knowledge of Asset maintenance
- Degree (e.g. mechanical, electrical)
- Personnel supervisory experiance
- Good knowledge of AMM system (SAP PM module)
- Good knowledge of NCE
- Knowledge of TPM methodology is preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Estcourt, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A