View All Nestlé JobsNestlé
Supports the business with guidance, expertise and advice on all digital initiatives and shapes the business demand into IT deliverables.
- Understand Digital service request Web forms and their needs – Standard, Web Hosting, User Account Administration, security scan, Google Search appliance, web sites decommissioning, Social Listening tool administration, RFQ for Servers, Incident reporting
- Enforcing Guidelines of hosting, security, privacy, mobile and data storage
- Help to Implement New innovative Services: New solutions that are listed in the Digital solution portal. The real scope depends on market business requirements.
- Connect with Business as IT BRM and shape their demands to deliver IT solutions
- Help to Implement Services: Services are listed in the service catalogue. The real scope depends on market business requirements.
- Know where to find information with regular check in the Service catalogue, the DSU team room, chatter groups, …
- Providing training on Technical Guidelines to Agencies
- Be the contact point for “service delivery team” – Check the communications from DSU and the websites affected and inform site owners if necessary. Support businesses on their day to day issues and in making them aware on important updates. In case of question escalation point
- Local Digital Champion should contact the Regional Digital Integration Manager.
- Keep updated the DigiPI (Digital Property Inventory) with all digital assets (web sites, mobile apps)
- Be Accountable for Security Scan in ensuring that all web sites are scanned before to go live and that scan result is review by security team. No
- Website should Go Live that is hosted on Non-Nestle servers
- Project implementation support – For technical project (i.e. migration) Social and eCommerce
- Enforcing Privacy in Digital Solutions – in collaboration with the privacy controller inside legal department
- Strong Project management skills
- Experience on Digital Marketing, Social Media – and eCommerce as a plus
- Strong technical background/understanding in web hosting, web development, social network integration and preferably mobility technologies
- ERP SAP Marketing and Sales solutions basic knowledge
- Good Marketing & Sales Process/business knowledge in fast moving consumer goods industry
- Proven track record in delivering complex digital marketing/eCommerce projects
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab, PK
Application Deadline: N/A