View All Nestlé JobsNestlé
To increase brand competitiveness of Growing Up Formula portfolio and projects in line with the Company objectives in the OPL and business plan and our commitment to Breast Feeding , Local breast feeding Acts & WHO Code.
- Development and roll out of Media communication (ATL, BTL & Digital)
- Understand the portfolio’s market competitiveness and target consumers, translate the understanding into proprietary insights so as to strategize and develop quantified and measurable brand plans
- Propose, implement and oversee projects that deliver benefits according to consumer’s needs
- Clearly identify and communicate effectively brand priorities to the Nutrition Field Force, Medical Advisor, Category Manager, Account Managers and Nestlé Sales & Supply Chain teams
- Collaborate with sales team to drive brand targets.
- Ensure all activities are in strict compliance with the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes, Nestle Instructions and local country code, and integrate promotion of breastfeeding in brand-related communication/ activities
- Manage Growing Up Formula product portfolio, set pricing strategies and ensure supply chain plans are in line with the brand plan
- Develop product portfolio in line with WHO code, the national code and regulatory standards.
- Identify gaps pertaining to product formulation, communication, price, availability, visibility and aspects relevant to achieving superiority against competition.
- Lead the roll out of innovation/renovation projects and drive the realization of new product development projects in coordination with Nestlé Nutrition and local technical support.
- Understand the consumers’ attitude and behavior towards category and media habits by conducting qualitative and quantitative studies in liaison with the local research team and research partners
- Understand doctors’ attitude and perception towards complimentary feeding category to identify key drivers for their endorsements.
- Experience of managing a team and working with cross-functional groups
- Ability to manage independently under challenging/demanding market environments to achieve and exceeded goals under strict timelines
- Experience in developing and implementing business strategies aimed at increasing brand competitiveness
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab, PK
Application Deadline: N/A