Support & advise the Transport Management team in all aspects of Safety, Health & Environment (SH&E) with a strong focus on developing & driving Transport initiatives leading to continuous improvement in SH&E performance in line with the Nestlé Continuous Excellence mindset of zero accidents, incidents & reduction in GHGs.
- Implement, control, maintain and improve the Transport SHE Management systems.
- Recommend Transport SHE objectives considering Market and Corporate objectives.
- Ensure that SHE performance data is available and correctly managed. Promote the awareness of SHE.
- Ensure adherence to all company principles, policies and requirements related to SHE, NCE & LEAN.
- Monitor and communicate on performance to improve decision making regarding SHE and to integrate SHE into business decisions
- Direct and co-ordinate the development and implementation of the Transport’s SHE strategy & program.
- Champion the Transport’s SHE risk assessment program, including assessment, incident investigation, corrective action and auditing, as well as ensuring a focus on BBC and culture.
- Provide coaching & support to the Transport Manager, Transport Management team and Non Management staff in order to achieve the
- Transport’s SHE objectives and to ensure SHE becomes / remains a line management responsibility.
- Proven ability to take initiatives with successful projects in place
- Previous professional experience across safety, health and/or environmental areas
- Leading SH&E related reviews at different forums with set frequency
- Knowledge of MS Office and SAP “MH Modules”
- Successfully demonstrated ability to manage change.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results through others.
- Ability to work with diverse and cross functional teams to ensure business continuity
- Strong analytical skills & experience to consolidate & analyze data from different angles
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sheikhupura, Punjab, PK
Application Deadline: N/A