As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will provide professional support by performing, and timely communicating the necessary quality tests and analyses required for product safety and quality, for example testing quality of; physical, sensory, intermediate products, raw materials, packaging as well as finished product.
- Monitoring of analytical methods of analytical instruments in production (as defined in ICP program)
- Proficiency in carrying out the required physio-chemical analysis of Raw, Packaging and finished products according to standard procedure and work instructions.
- Ensure sustainability of 5”S” in Quality Assurance Department.
- Ensure personal safety & safety of others at all times.
- Perform all operational tasks as per QMS. SOPs and Work Instructions.
- Reporting of abnormalities of quality via notifications and take immediate corrections.
- Conduct Line verifications (including verifications of PRPs, OPRPs and Net content etc).
- Timely reporting of physio-chemical analyses of raw, packaging and finished products.
- Responsible to verify the internal control plans of the equipment responsibility including calibration.
- Perform training of operators and other technicians in performing simple analyses and tests related to their working areas (as needed)
- Collect and sending samples to NQAC Labs as per Pathogen Monitoring Plan.
- Responsible for interpreting results and for reproducibility and repeatability pf analysis including line lab equipment.
- Responsible for interpreting results and for reproducibility and repeatability of analyses.
- Define and update the basic product compliance standards, procedures, Instructions, and tools which are directly related to the product compliance e.g Release records, checklist, lab records etc.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence across both internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous experience in another laboratory or analytical environment or food manufacturing is advantageous
- Ability to work on own with minimal supervision and be able to organize workload
- Ideally qualified in a Scientific or Food Science discipline at degree Level.
- A keen interest in continuous improvement activities and able to demonstrate a problem-solving mindset
- Experience in the use of SAP. Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word & Teams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A