View All Nestlé JobsNestlé
The eCommerce Development Manager will support in developing strategy and framework for Nestlé to compete in an Omni channel landscape. He/She will also support in development of eCommerce teams and development and coaching of indirect reports, along with building the required tools for transfer of eCommerce knowledge across different departments. He/She will negotiate customer BDA agreements at a regional level and support/guide local negotiations at a country level.
- Identify and implement eCommerce structure across countries and ensure Nestlé is in a position to cater to and win in eCommerce locally
- Partner with Supply Chain to map the whole end-to-end flow (physical product and information) to optimize our route to market – especially for the new channel / eRetailers (e.g. Pure Player exclusive retailers online) via product range optimization and activities’ optimization along the value chain.
- Develop and lead a governance team with supply chain, sales, quality control and compliance to ensure eCommerce supply solutions are implemented with complete compliance in terms of the full end to end process of the shopper journey.
- Develop eFriendly packaging as part of best practices on eCommerce based on the global Packaging playbook.
- Develop eBundles and online specific items based on online feedback and understanding the consumer in the channel
- Develop an eCommerce media framework for data and pre and post evaluations to get learnings and insights to improve future activations online
- Create tailor made strategies by brand (sizing the opportunity, setting KPIs/fair share, strategic partners, go-to-market approach, etc.)
- Accelerate knowledge Transfer of eCommerce across different functions and departments
- Leverage on eShopper insights to develop tools and practices to manage online eRetailers, further supporting the deployment of the eCommerce group strategy, driving online category growth
- Lead and drive the strategy of online market share growth by brand/category/eRetailers and Online Sales growth (as per target) with all the key stakeholders; Sales across the Operating Countries, Digital, Media and Brand team
- Ensure eCommerce content accuracy and quality by monitoring compliance and performance of digital content vs. defined standards and target. Identify gaps and partner with the digital teams to outline winning practices and supporting tools in order to define content optimization plan and implementation with key online eRetailers
- Strong product and local market knowledge
- Deep understanding of customer needs and buying patterns
- Ability to motivate and develop people as well as enable results through others
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and planning skills
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent use of Microsoft office
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role and over the period successfully delivered on KPIs especially top and bottom line business results
- FMCG Experience is a must
- English is a must, Arabic is preferred
- Well-rounded understanding of Sales, trade marketing, Supply chain, eRetailers, etc.
- Solid marketing and sales experience in managing the traditional/offline business
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A