View All Nestlé JobsNestlé
Enlarge penetration of breakfast cereals in the Asia Middle East Africa (AMA) Region and be the Regional Marketing Expert of All Family target for Breakfast Cereals (beyond Kids and Adults targets).
Develop the Regional strategy to expand the business of existing All Family Breakfast Cereal ranges (including Corn Flakes ranges) in AMA and implement this strategy across AMA Markets.
Create a Regional pipeline of Innovations for All Family Breakfast Cereals to attract small or non-consumer of Breakfast Cereals category.
- Build also in parallel a pipeline of relevant and differentiated innovations targeting All Family, in order to propose new products, enable to attract light and non-users of Breakfast Cereals category.
- Collect Regional and Local consumer insights related to All Family target for Breakfast Cereals, in order to have a deep understanding of motivations and barriers for consumption of Breakfast Cereals by this large target.
- Engage with Local Marketing and Channel Category Sales Development Teams to collect shopper & consumer insights regarding format solutions of Breakfast Cereal. Build a good understanding of local channel strategies by connecting with Business Executive Officers and local
- Channel Category Sales Development Teams.
- Define the Regional strategy to improve marketing mix of current All Family ranges in AMA Region (including Corn Flakes ranges), including potential renovation/revision of product, packaging, price, promotions.
- Channel Category Sales Development or Sales experience is a plus
- Previous experience in the breakfast cereal category is an advantage
- Experience in innovation and working with cross functions to deliver
- Developing markets experience, with good understanding of the local markets and culture
- 10 years of consumer marketing experience, with strong track record of leadership and success in roles of increasing complexity, built across geographies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A