Website Nissan Motor Corporation
As a Planner in the User Experience and Innovation team within NNA Advanced Product and Services Planning, you are going to be part of a close-knit agile group in meeting business objectives with analysis & stories rooted in customer needs, market data, forecasts, and research. You will contribute in managing milestones and life cycle planning for overall user experience within the vehicle such as innovative features, infotainment, connected services, and over the air updates.
- Assist in driving of primary research to extract focused customer insights to impact future product
- As necessary, perform other related duties of which the above are representative
- Perform continuous study and data analysis to extract customer insights and deeply understand trends in the marketplace and consumer expectations. Leverage available political, economic, social, and technology forecasts.
- Assist in creation of robust proposals using storytelling with clear, data driven, and compelling logic to drive decision-making involving product direction and to acquire approvals with Global Advanced Planning, Regional Product Managers, and MC-NA Executives
- Analyzing industry trends in consumer electronics, automotive technology, and customer generations.
- Creating benchmarking study on vehicle technology (infotainment, HMI, GUI).
- Weekly communication and negotiation with local and global counterparts as needed to drive priorities forward and close open issues; project management of regional upstream activities to support global decision making process
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, negotiating, and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision, work toward objectives
- Ability to think out of the box; high levels of creativity and story telling
- Ability to manage complex subject matter & multiple projects at the same time
- Strong understanding of total Product Planning lifecycle
- Must be proficient at data driven analysis and insight identification
- Work must include broad base of analytical aptitude in utilizing historical, statistical, and empirical data
- Supporting Manager in creating valid business proposals and taking it through key milestone meetings.
- Critical thinking skills and problem solving aptitude
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
Company: Nissan Motor Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nashville, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A