Website Nissan Motor Corporation
The Sales Ops Analyst leads tracking of vehicle sales for the Central Region and supports communication of district sales objectives and other regional and national initiatives to DOMs, FOMs and AGMs. Reports sales related information and works with other regional staff to correlate results. Assists Vehicle Operations Manager in promoting revenue enhancing programs in dealerships such as rentals and Certified Pre Owned (CPO).
- Tracks registration and completion of required training and reports certification status and progress to management. May also participate in training and informational meetings.
- Assists Regional Vehicle Operations Manager in coordination of sales training program events for dealership personnel. Arranges with vendor services or headquarter training office for centralized regional training events. Coordinates Corporate Training Office activities; Communicates with dealership personnel regarding training opportunities directly and through periodic written communications. Reviews billings to ensure proper vendor charges related to training events.
- Assists Regional Vehicle Operations Manager in organizing DOM sales meetings, dealer meetings and dealer incentive trip awards. Interfaces with hotels and travel companies regarding meeting arrangements.
- Tracks sales-related information including retail sales and wholesale assignments. Analyzes and reports sales information to national management, regional management, and regional staff.
- Serves as point of contact for dealerships on rules, effective dates, payments, etc.
- Assists in driving sales objectives for the rental, CPO and other similar revenue enhancing dealership programs through communications with DOMs and AGMs. Tracks promotion, communication and implementation of programs.
- Communicates program rules relating to national incentive compensation programs for DOM, FOM and AGM. Tracks and communicates progress to motivate and inform participants. Communicates final numbers to national departments for payment calculations. Coordinates with national Sales Operations on final payments and notifies participants of final results.
- Excellent analytical ability with strong working knowledge of word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications to produce non-standard, creative products. Additional knowledge of sales related systems. Intermediate to advance Excel/PowerPoint preferred.
- Dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- General understanding of new vehicle, CPO and rental programs and their value to increase customer loyalty and drive vehicle sales.
- Ability to function effectively and remain productive in an office environment.
- Prior work may be a combination within a dealership, region, headquarters, or manufacturing facility and may be at the Analyst level or similar type of position.
- Ability to prioritize own schedules and organize workload effectively with general daily supervision.
- Attentive to others opinions and perspectives.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Marketing and Sales experience, previous experience at the specialist level in Consumer Affairs, Sales Operations,
- Distribution, Market Representation or Marketing is preferred. Previous sales or dealership contact experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required.
Company: Nissan Motor Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Irving, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A