Website Nissan Motor Corporation
The Quality Data Systems and Analytics group is in search of a motivated individual to continually learn new technologies to provide our stakeholders with key customer satisfaction improvement insights and tools. Our group uses Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning on data such as warranty, surveys, and vehicle telemetry to provide actionable information to TCS. These analytical insights are shared to stakeholders through application interfaces or Tableau visualizations.
- Work with other areas of Nissan for deployments of analytics and reporting in applications.
- Data visualizations – deliver timely and effective insights for key stakeholders within TCS.
- Provide analysis to Sr. Management and TCS engineers on warranty quality trends and various other subject areas.
- Combine and optimize data using SQL for use in visualizations.
- Perform data steward functions to ensure quality data and reporting is aligned globally.
- Experience with Machine Learning applications and coding is preferred.
- Knowledge of Tableau and SQL to create specialized reports of a highly technical nature.
- Candidate must have experience analyzing data for trends and insights and advanced knowledge of database software, spreadsheets, and other applications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Finance, Engineering or Business) & a minimum of three to five years of related experience.
- Experience wrangling and analyzing data for trends and insights using various tools.
- Advanced PC software skills in Excel, Microsoft Access, and PowerPoint.
Company: Nissan Motor Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Franklin, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A