View All Nissan JobsNissan Motor Corporation
The Deputy GM, HR Business Partner (HRBP) oversees day-to-day operational implementation of key Human Resource processes, programs, and strategies through supporting HR Business Partners and direct interaction with client group employees and leaders. This particular role also serves as the chief strategist responsible for the creation, implementation and execution of labor and employee relations strategies.
- Analyzes data and makes recommendations to the management team for attrition countermeasures and continuous improvement.
- Understands function’s strategic plans and initiatives to provide value added recommendations for organization planning to function leadership.
- Engages and participates actively in planning with all levels of client groups to develop trust and credibility.
- Supervises and provides leadership, coaching, guidance, training and staff development to multiple levels of management; plans and evaluates employee performance to help team achieve professional goals and support business results.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, in close collaboration with HR Centers of Excellence (COE).
- Manage and evaluate site programs and policies related to employee relations, performance management, training and development, employee retention, compensation, diversity, and recruitment.
- Leads labor relations in the facility and partners with business leaders to create and drive an engaging and optimal plant where employees can grow and develop while driving great results.
- Create employee relations engagement and recognition strategies across the business units.
- Identify and communicate emerging labor opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends and developing strategies to address.
- Self-motivated and ability to work with within a fast paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Experience in all facets of HR.
- Ability to manage projects and daily functions with discretion and minimal supervision.
Company: Nissan Motor Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Franklin, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A