View All Nissan JobsNissan Motor Corporation
The Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation (NMAC) Business Transformations Training team is looking for an innovative and motivated Instructional Designer to develop quality learning solutions for our internal Operations business partners. As an Instructional Designer, you will utilize your expertise in learning theory and instructional technologies to create and maintain content for instructor led training, e-learning courses, and other deliverables with the overall objective to enhance the performance of NMAC employees. The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and engaging manner. This includes analyzing performance metrics to identify learning objectives with business stakeholders, designing instructional content for targeted audience, and developing knowledge and performance observation assessments to evaluate overall training effectiveness. The solutions you create and maintain for ongoing support will include onboarding training programs for new hires, skill enhancement/improvements courses to drive continuous education and learning, system/technical training, management fundamentals, and more. This role will require a strong level of project management skills and tools to successfully manage multiple projects that may have competing priorities. Ideal candidates should also have proficiency in building and maintaining strong business relationships, consulting and collaborating with partners across the company, and developing and implementing learning project plans in a timely manner.
The following job function statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. The job function statements reflect expectations of the fully trained, proficient incumbent who meets all performance criteria.Perform needs analysis and suggests instructional approach; estimate timeline and resources; design and develop courses; administer production, quality control and implementations. Design courses using adult learning principles and integrate interactive concepts and activities in both instructor-led and distance formats to encourage knowledge application, retention and skill development Ensure training deliverables are developed with high quality and within efficient timelines Identifies training requirements by conferring with the training team, managers and employees Resolve issues to determine creative solutions and training methods based on organizational need As necessary, performs other related duties of which the above are representative.
- Highly collaborative and able to build strong relationships internally and externally across all lines of business
- Experience in the auto finance or financial services industry.
- Bachelor’s degree; in Instructional Design/Training preferred
- Detail oriented and exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience using rapid development tools such as: Articulate Studio, Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia and Adobe
- Creative Cloud application.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Minimum three (3) to eight (8) years of experience developing courseware and self-paced training.
- Strong understanding of evidence-based education, cognitive learning theory and instructional design and development.
- Experience in selecting and manipulating graphic images for use in learning materials using imaging and design programs such as Adobe
- Photoshop, Snagit or other tools.
Company: Nissan Motor Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A