Website Nissan Motor Corporation
We are seeking a Sr. Analyst, Risk Management & Scoring in Irving, TX. This individual directly contributes to the building of sales finance tools and decision science solutions related to credit approval, product pricing, customer acquisition, portfolio performance, operating efficiencies and expense control. Serves as a lead in the development, documentation, implementation, and ongoing performance monitoring and calibration of origination scorecards, behavior scores, fraud scores, early payment default scores and loss forecasting models used for loan loss reserve and budget. Executes on plans to develop respective forecasting models in support of executive guidelines.
- Develops and monitors credit decision automation algorithms, credit scoring models and special credit programs.
- Assists with strategic development plans required for credit operations efficiencies, product design and pricing, legal, compliance and loss reduction.
- Develops reporting related to Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation’s receivables performance.
- Applies risk management, analytics, finance and control techniques for maximum financial efficiencies.
- Gathers, validates and evaluates data in order to guide business decisions through well-founded recommendations.
- As necessary, performs other related duties of which the above are representative.
- Possess strong business engagement skills and communicates with other Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation departments, third party venders and pass through entities to develop solutions for credit scoring processes, to meet business requirements and resolve risk management issues.
- Participates in project management of modifications to credit scoring system configurations.
- Assists in development of models for budget planning in support of executive guidelines.
- Thorough computer knowledge such as word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, or mainframe applications to resolve complex problems in day-to-day situations. Highly skilled in SQL or other database management software. Strong functional knowledge of SAS, Python and other data science applications.
- 5+ years of related experience at a professional level, including progressive analytical and strategy experience.
- Demonstrates data mastery related to the metrics and attribution of credit risk and business operations. Practical working knowledge of modeling techniques such as population sampling, variable reduction, hypothesis testing, non-parametric testing, decision tree classification, segmentation, logistic regression, simulation and time series econometrics. Strong verbal and written communications skills for technical and non-technical subjects. Strong project management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Emphasis in statistics, applied mathematics, economics, engineering, operations research or a risk management discipline preferred.
Company: Nissan Motor Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A