Website Nissan Motor Corporation
Nissan is currently seeking a dynamic individual to fill an opening for a Senior Associate Cost Engineer, Body in White (BIW), at our Farmington Hills, MI location. This individual will be responsible for setting target prices for parts, challenging prices, and negotiating prices.
- Acts as a liaison between dealership and internal NMAC departments. This includes consumer credit, funding, titles, inventory control, and legal. Presents a seamless image of the company where cross-department concerns are presented. Solicits dealer feedback on the company’s customer service performance to dealers and consumers.
- Facilitates lease vehicle returns and assists with resolution of related problems. Administers and monitors dealer compliance with lease return policies and procedures. Solicits auction attendance by dealers and provides program support of remarketing initiatives and programs. Assists in fact finding, relationship management and implementation of action plans during credit workout or asset disposal of troubled dealership loans.
- Assists in relationship management during closure and transfers of dealer lines of credit to alternative lenders (credit takeout). Collects unpaid billings, enforces curtailments and actively supports improvement of negative reserves. Monitors dealers’ wholesale performance and inventory control, including inventory and due diligence audits.
- Administers contest and incentive programs for assigned territory.
- Communicates, solicits, and promotes consumer finance (retail and lease) products and programs to assigned dealers. Conducts, develops and presents competitor comparisons to promote features and benefits of the company’s products for both new and pre-owned vehicle financing.
- Communicates, solicits, and promotes dealer lending programs (wholesale floorplan, mortgage, capital, and revolving lines of credit) to assigned dealerships. Acts as sales closer to procure new commercial credit accounts. Provides financial management advice to dealers on cost consolidation, cost saving measures, and potential improvements in financial operating efficiencies. Conducts, develops and presents competitor comparisons to promote features and benefits of the company’s products.
- Communicates, solicits, and promotes NESNA Assurance (vehicle service contracts, prepaid maintenance, and ancillary) products and programs to assigned dealers. Conducts, develops and presents competitor comparisons to promote features and benefits of the company’s products.
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and other applications to produce necessary reporting and presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- Previous experience providing on-the-job training to new employees preferred, but had no other formal supervisory responsibilities.
Company: Nissan Motor Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A