View All Nissan JobsNissan Motor Corporation
This role will be responsible for providing support to the group to develop, design, execute and meet regional sales, marketing and profitability objectives for vehicles. Additionally, the Analyst assists in the preparation of monthly reports, collects data to be analyzed, gathers information, and prepares materials.
- Generates monthly summary reports and special presentations.
- Coordinates various events, such as dealer/DMA meetings, dealership training, and auto show support. May travel with the RSM/AGM/DOM/FOM in support of these events.
- Completes special project requests requiring the generation, organization and analysis of information.
- Supports the Regional Sales Manager and/or Regional Aftersales Manager for an assigned geographic area.
- Works primarily with the regional team and may work cross-functionally in exchange of information.
- Pulls materials together and reviews them for accuracy. Understands the relationship and impact of the data on the regional sales and marketing plans.
- Good organization skills, good oral, interpersonal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Ability to create and generate reports utilizing various resources, including web-based applications and databases.
- Position is located at the Infiniti East Regional Office. Some day or overnight travel may be required. Must be open to future relocation within region as well as HQ.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university required; related business field such as Marketing, Finance, Economics, etc. preferred
- 1-2+ years professional work experience.
- Previous experience at the specialist level in Sales Operations, Distribution, Market Representation or Marketing is preferred. Previous sales or dealership contact and operations experience is an asset.
- Working knowledge of data management. Strong analytical and qualitative analysis skills. Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Company: Nissan Motor Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A