View All Nissan JobsNissan Motor Corporation
The Section within the Regional Shared Service Centre is responsible for company secretarial matters for all Nissan companies in the UK; Government grant administration; cost accounting and forecasting for General and Administration departments; DOA administration; UK insurance activities; and local business rates matters
- DOA training, administration and problem solving;
- Preparation of annual insurance information, dealing with insurance claims and ad hoc insurance queries for all Nissan UK companies and liaising with European colleagues on European insurance policies; and
- Business rates administration including checking rating valuations and charges from local councils;
- Arranging recharges of various costs to other Nissan entities (including Europe and Japan); and
- Support for varied Purchase Requisition queries and maintenance of requisition approval routing.
- Assisting with the preparation of agendas, papers and minutes of meetings of Boards of Directors for all Nissan UK companies and filing statutory returns with the Registrar of Companies on a timely basis;
- Accounting, forecasting and reporting for General and Administration departments covering actuals, budgets and forecasts. Business partnering with local departments to support their budgeting process and help with varied queries.
- Administration of grant matters including assistance with preparation of grant applications, quarterly instalment claims, quarterly monitoring reports and external due diligence reviews;
- Competent in the use of MS Office applications and SAP
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility, team spirited and prepared to work in a non-routine environment.
- Problem solving ability, analytical & attentive to detail
Company: Nissan Motor Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sunderland, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A