Website Nissan Motor Corporation
Nissan Technical Centre- Cranfield are looking for a battery engineer with strong technical experience and expertise. Nissan is involved in a more advanced battery research project in the UK and needs an engineer who can understand and manage projects from technical point of view.
- Working on site and at other facilities in UK and possibly Globally
- Ability to work with a team and individually
- Conference attendance and Report writing
- Ability to rapidly understand new technologies.
- Knowledge of electrochemistry
- Knowledge of product development or manufacturing processes.
- Excellent data presentation, communication and organizational skills.
- Presentations to Nissan Executives in UK and Japan
- 3+ years proven in battery materials or cell chemistry R&D
Company: Nissan Motor Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cranfield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A