Website Nissan Motor Corporation
The successful applicant will be responsible for the preparation of consolidated regional performance / management reporting, and communicating the results to our customers across the Global Organisation.
This opportunity gives real breadth of scope and a chance to deeply understand the cost performance of Nissan’s regional operations. An ability to work effectively with colleagues is essential for this role – as is a structured approach to transforming significant amounts of data into clear, cohesive analysis. It is therefore equally suitable for a skilled management accountant; or for someone in practice looking to progress their career with an industry leader.
- Ensure all key variances are explained and reconciled to other prime reports
- Drive continued improvement, standardisation and automation of reporting & processes across the regional entities
- Ensure all consolidated regional cost performance reports are prepared accurately and on time
- Control of regional Capital Expenditure and Manufacturing Costs
- Any other duties as directed by Management
- Work with Manufacturing and Purchase, and other functions to report in accordance with Nissan Global Headquarters requests, accounting standards and group policies
- Interface with Nissan Global Headquarters and other key customers within the region
- Presentation of results to Management
- Provide support to Projects as required
- Confident communicator; comfortable in dealing with colleagues based across Europe, Africa, Asia and Oceania (no language requirements).
- Strong spreadsheet (Excel) skills. Database / Powerpoint / SAP advantageous
- Exposure to senior management preferred
- Challenging and flexible mindset in time pressured environments. Strive for continuous improvement
- Ability to present data in a clear and structured manner
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
Company: Nissan Motor Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tyne and Wear, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A