View All Nissan JobsNissan Motor Corporation
- Prepare, Check and distribute reports on the established Budget and periodical Forecast for both internal and external use and also ensuring the integrity and the quality of the data reported.
- Act as Manufacturing Entity Profit & Loss Control and ensure profit margins are secured and charge back for sales entity are done in line with the accepted principles.
- Actively support in Planning and establishing the Budget in the Yearly business planning phase and duly prepare a forecast in line with the Agreed KPIs for Monitoring the Functional performances.
- Work Cross functionally to Generate the inputs for the Budgeting/Forecasting/Reporting process
- Preparation of Profit & Loss for the Budgeting phase and explain variance vs Latest forecast.
- Submission of Financial Excel Packages to Nissan Motors Limited Head Quarters.
- Year over Year analysis for the Actual Financial performance/Forecast.
- Act as a Window Person to Global Head Quarters for all Reporting purpose.
- Prepare Variance Explanation against the Budget/Forecast based on Actual Hyperion Financial management. (HFM).
- Closely analyze the Plant Profit & Loss and ensure right level of profit is made inline with the business model.
- Prepare charge back and settlement with the sales entities.
- Preparation of Profit & Loss in Monthly Rolling forecast process.
- Understand the Actual Variances and reflect the same in Forecast.
Company: Nissan Motor Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Application Deadline: N/A