Website Nissan Motor Corporation
Responsible for overseeing the regulatory and compliance activities of the organization. The position has direct access to the Board of Directors for advising and making recommendations to the Board about the regulatory compliance status. Design and maintenance of compliance framework, training on the regulatory and conduct risks, and effective communication of compliance expectations.
- To monitor and periodically test compliance by performing sufficient and representative compliance testing. The results of the compliance testing should be placed to Board/MD.
- Review and improve relevant processes, with a focus on risk mitigation and improved controls
- Periodically report on compliance failures/breaches to the Board/MD and circulating to the concerned functional heads.
- To report promptly to the Board/MD about any major changes / observations relating to the compliance risk.
- To examine sustenance of compliance as an integral part of compliance testing and annual compliance assessment exercise.
- Conduct assessment of the compliance risk (at least once a year) and to develop a risk-oriented activity plan for compliance assessment. The activity plan should be submitted to the Board for approval and be made available to the internal audit.
- Ensure compliance of observations made by RBI if any and/or any other directions in a time bound and sustainable manner.
- To apprise the Board and senior management on regulations, rules and standards and any further developments.
- Work as a liaison between the bank and regulatory agencies regarding compliance matters and investigations
- Lead the NRFSI Compliance committee and ensuring periodical review with respect to the regulatory activities, trainings and updates of any changes and delegate the work to the committee members to drive compliance
- To provide clarification on any compliance related issues.
Company: Nissan Motor Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Application Deadline: N/A