View All Nordstrom JobsNordstrom
The Ideal Area Manager for Facilities will be responsible for assisting the Facilities Manager to ensure the performance of day-to-day maintenance and energy management activities of all building and life safety systems, grounds, utility services and material handling equipment.
- Work with leadership and employee groups to support building processes, concerns, and projects
- Administer daily department schedules, employee attendance tracking and on-line expense processing
- Ensure completion of critical building and equipment service activities, installations and repairs
- Manages the day to day activities of the maintenance and housekeeping department.
- Plan, solicit, review, select and monitor third party vendor and contractor services and projects (Landscape, Lawn care, Snow Removal, PIT Service, FPS Service, HVAC Service)
- Assist maintenance with repairs on building, or material handling equipment.
- Well-developed time-management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Able to demonstrate good judgment when making decisions
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Prior leadership experience required
- Mechanical/Electrical knowledge preferred
- Active listening skills with strong written and verbal communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cedar Rapids, IA, US
Application Deadline: N/A