The ideal candidate is a self-starter and strong technical contributor who is always looking for new opportunities to solve business problems with data-driven tools. The individual should be highly curious about the business and possess the skills to unlock rich, nuanced insights from complicated data and communicate those insights in a way that drives positive business outcomes.
- Partner with key stakeholders to define success and develop measurement frameworks.
- Influence and support the Center of Excellence standards and best practices of analytics.
- Dive deep into complex business problems and provide insights on performance through hypothesis testing and monitoring trends in key metrics.
- Collaborate with team members and business partners to deliver high quality solutions and recommendations to a variety of problems within marketing , digital and customer.
- Own the definition and implementation of new metrics .
- Reconcile divergent demands from multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced work environment.
- Identify, strategize, and recommend actions for key customer segments.
- Find opportunities to use data to develop new strategies and improve overall performance.
- Mentor more junior team members on analytics, storytelling and communication best practices.
- Responsible for delivering a suite of analytical products include analyses, dashboards, insights, and recommendations .
- Bring data to life through storytelling in a clear and meaningful way to audiences with mixed levels of technical expertise.
- Strong coding skills in at least one statistical or programming language (R or Python preferred) to import, summarize, and analyze data.
- 5+ years of professional experience analyzing complex data, drawing conclusions, and making recommendations.
- Proficiency with graphics/visualization software ( e.g. Shiny, ggplot , matplotlib, Tableau).
- Experience designing, executing, and measuring AB/multi-variate tests required .
- Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced and dynamic organization.
- Experience with statistical and machine learning algorithms ( e.g. regression, classification and/or clustering).
- In-depth knowledge and at least 2 years’ experience in digital, marketing and customer analytics required .
- At least 2 years’ experience working retail analytics strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in extracting & manipulating large data sets from various relational databases using SQL (Amazon Redshift, Teradata preferred).
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication for individuals at all levels of analytical expertise.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A