View All Nordstrom JobsNordstrom
Technicians at Nordstrom support customers across multiple channels, with a focus on providing excellent customer experience to Nordstrom Employees. Technicians at Nordstrom have a wide range of responsibilities ranging from in store support, Service Desk support and backend monitoring of systems and applications, just to name a few.
- Utilizes daily work management systems data to prioritize backlog of work, and communicates identified issues/changes to leadership
- Identifies why a problem is occurring, analyze the appropriate data and create an effective plan for resolution using technical solutions
- Demonstrates understanding and consistently delivers within the target SLA’s for the specific area
- Demonstrates understanding of Project Management best practices. Adheres to scheduled work times
- Protects our Brand and competitive advantage by ensuring that customer /other protected data and intellectual property is protected, never exposed to external breach or unauthorized access, and all appropriate security controls / practices are implemented
- Mentors Technician 1s and peers on security best practices, including Nordstrom specific security standards and policies
- 1+ years’ experience troubleshooting, testing, or repairing technical equipment.
- 4 year degree in related field preferred or equivalent experience
- 1+ years’ experience in a service management industry
- 1+ years’ tech support experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Harrisburg, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A